Many home builders like to throw out ranges of cost per square foot. The fact is, “How much does it cost per square foot?” It is as easy to answer as, “Can you tell me how much it costs to take a vacation?” Or, “how much should I expect to spend on a new car?“
There are so many variables that it’s difficult to provide an accurate answer without gathering more information.
We recommend you discuss the following cost influencers with your local Lindal dealer:
- Cost savings between one and two story homes
- Total square footage of your home
- The footprint and roof pitches
- The best time of year to build
- Your choices in millwork
- How the interior finish selections affect the final budget
- Home construction loan and current home mortgage rates
In conclusion, the absolute best way to get a solid estimate on the cost of your Lindal home project is to work with a Lindal representative in your area. Our network of local, independent Lindal dealers know their territory. They understand the permitting and financing options in your region. They have established relationships and experience with construction companies and other local trades. And, they work closely with Lindal’s corporate division to design, deliver, and construct the home of your dreams.