As an independent Lindal dealer and an architect by training, my mission is to deliver both a planning process and end product that are the embodiment of warmmodern living. The Lindal system uniquely achieves the unlikely synthesis of efficiency, flexibility, and predictability. The efficient use of material, time, financial and human resources to control cost and the flexibility to design virtually any size home in any configuration, drawing from the industry’s broadest palette of material options enables unmatched architectural freedom without sacrificing the ability to predict and control cost.
And the end product? A comfortable and relaxed assembly of communal and private spaces with an intimate connection to the natural environment that inspires daily living, custom designed for each client, their building site, and their budget.
My rigorous architectural training and four decades of industry experience and leadership guide the services we provide Warmmodern Living clients:
- Site visits and the exploration of climatic and zoning regulations to understand how site-related factors will shape the form of your new home;
- Design consultations that explore your evolving lifestyle requirements will guide the organization of your Lindal design;
- A highly personalized iterative design process that begins with lively concept drawings and evolves into permit drawing that are stamped by a registered structural engineer;
- Guidance in the selection of Lindal options and locally provided finishes to further personalize your Lindal;
- Beautiful 3-D renderings to help you understand and refine the architecture;
- Exploration of your budget and detailed estimates at critical stages in the design process help ensure that your building cost will respect the budget you set;
- Facilitating the builder selection process to help you select the right builder for you;
- Energy calculations to prove your new home’s superior energy efficiency and green building certification documentation at the client’s option;
- Local support during construction that includes the inventory of Lindal materials at every delivery; assisting the builder and Lindal Customer Service with questions or the resolution of issues;
- Personalized exterior color boards, lighting layouts and assistance with interior finish selections.
View our Lindal Imagine Series: Frank Lloyd Wright Usonian-inspired homes.
Learn the difference between system built, modular and prefab homes.
We strongly believe that the creation of personalized homes that reflect clients’ building sites and evolving lifestyles and respect their budgets benefits greatly from ongoing face-to-face service. This approach has earned us a position among Lindal’s most successful dealers worldwide each year and the honor of being Lindal’s #1 dealer worldwide in 2018.
As a consultant to the Company, I am proud to have led in the creation of Lindal’s highly successful modern design program, including the Lindal Elements and Lindal Architects Collaborative, which I present each month in Lindal’s modern design webinar. I encourage you to attend one of our sessions by registering on Lindal.com or at my website, warmmodernliving,com, where you can also view my recent Lindal work.
I look forward to the honor of working with you and to creating the home of your lifetime!