I founded Warmmodern Living in 2010 in order to work directly with Lindal clients in Seattle and New York City to assist them in creating and building homes that reflect their personal lifestyles while being inextricably married to their natural environments. As an independent Lindal dealer and an architect by training, my mission is to deliver both a planning process and end product that are the embodiment of warmmodern living. Modernism is not a style, but rather an attitude. At the heart of modernism is efficiency. The efficient use of material, space, energy, time, and financial and human resources. Whether created from scratch or with a pre-planned Lindal design as a starting point, we work with every client using an efficient and timely process that respects the reality that our clients’ most valuable is their time. Our architectural training and four decades of industry experience and leadership guide and enrich the services we provide Warmmodern Living clients:
- Site visits and the exploration of climatic and zoning regulations to understand how site-related factors will shape the form of your new home;
- Design consultations explore your lifestyle requirements and how they may evolve over time will guide the organization of your Lindal design;
- A highly personalized iterative design process that begins with lively concept drawings and evolves into permit drawing that are stamped by a registered structural engineer;
- Guidance in the selection of Lindal options and locally provided finishes to further personalize your Lindal and include their cost in estimates;
- Beautiful 3-D renderings to help you understand and refine the architecture;
- Exploration of your budget, current mortgage financing, and detailed estimates at every stage in the design process help ensure that your building cost will respect the budget you set;
- Facilitating the builder selection process to help you select the right builder for you;
- Energy calculations to prove your new home’s superior energy efficiency and green building certification documentation at the client’s option;
- Local support during construction that includes the inventory of Lindal materials at every delivery; assisting the builder and Lindal Customer Service with questions or the resolution of issues;
- Personalized exterior color boards, lighting layouts and assistance with interior finish selections.
We strongly believe that the creation of personalized homes that reflect clients’ building sites and evolving lifestyles and respect their budgets benefits greatly from ongoing face-to face service. This approach. This approach has earned us a position among Lindal’s most successful dealers worldwide each year and the honor of being Lindal’s #1 American dealer in 2014.
We look forward to the honor of working with you and to creating the home of your lifetime!