As your independent Lindal distributor for Manitoba and NW Ontario, I am privileged to help my clients build their dream home or cottage. With a background in real estate development, custom home building and condo design/development, I bring many years of experience to my work with clients to help fine-tune all aspects of a great build and design. I have a passion for design, taking into account any special features of the lot, how the light moves throughout the day and any inspirations for the home that will make it special and feel great each time you enter.
In working with me, these are the steps I will go through with you:
1. Site Visit: It is very important to do a site walk if possible and together discover the unique, special features and views from the lot. Are there special trees or rock out cropping? How does the sun light move across the space? If the lot is water front or has a water view, how is that best captured from various rooms in the home? Is wind a consideration?
2. Discovery: Discover through conversation about your life style, viewing pictures you have saved and utilize these ideas to help find the inspiration for your unique home or cottage design.
3. Home Design: Design preliminary layout concept and profiles based on this input. Review and refine. Complete the design by having the Lindal Cedar Homes architect do the architectural drawings. Lindal has a very reasonable cost structure for this.
4. Material Selection: Assist in selection of materials and finishes to create the look you want.
5. Construction: Help connect you with qualified builders to build your home or cottage.
6. Client Support: My goal is for you to feel a sense of satisfaction and pleasure each time you enter your special place enjoying the home that was designed for you.
I look forward to working with you! Please fill out the CONTACT FORM below to get in touch, or call me directly at (204) 371-4836 to get started.
Owner, Windstone Cedar Homes
About Windstone Cedar Homes
Windstone Cedar Homes takes pride in the Lindal heritage. With over 50,000 Lindal homes built on almost every continent and in every home style, climate and site location imaginable, there are few if any issues we haven’t dealt with when it comes to home design and construction. Our hallmarks are personal guidance through your entire home design/build project from a local Lindal representative, custom home design services, premium lumber and other building materials, and an efficient, predictable system for the design and delivery of your home package. In our office and in the field, we work together as a team. Our goal is to ensure your successful experience through the entire process.
Listed below are services we provide to help make your dream home a reality.